Acne can be a very frustrating skin condition, whereby you may experience the occasional breakouts or constant flare-ups.
Although common amongst teenagers, it affects people of all
ages, both men and women.
To keep your acne under control, it is crucial to understand how it is formed in the first place.
So, what exactly is acne?
Put simply, a blemish is a clogged pore caused by three main events: excess sebum, the build-up of dead skin cells and the accumulation of acne-causing bacteria, propionibacterium (P. acnes).
Our experienced skin therapists aim to fight breakouts at the root cause, combining clinical treatments with skin care
to achieve visible results.
Acne signs and symptoms vary depending on the severity of your condition:
● Whiteheads (closed clogged pores)
● Blackheads (open clogged pores)
● Small red, tender bumps (papules)
● Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
● Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
● Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions)
Begin your acne clear journey with:
● Oxygen Infusion Facial
● Power Peel facial
● Dermasweep – clarify or probio infusion
● LED light therapy
To find out more book in with one of our friendly skin experts today!